Thursday, November 15, 2012

32 weeks!


32 weeks pregnant or 8 months! 
I can't believe that I am that far along already. I remember the day I took the pregnancy test perfectly on May 6th. 
This is my kind of life in Hawaii! I wish we could live there. Emma must have liked it too. She moved so much whenever we were hanging out on the beach or when I was swimming in the ocean. Maybe it's the increased oxygen since it's sea level. 
I wasn't able to weigh myself before this pic but at the doctors a week before I still hadn't gained any weight. But it's very obvious that Emma's growing since my belly is getting bigger. Although she was measuring at 30 weeks instead of 31 weeks. They said they wouldn't be worried unless I start measuring 2 weeks behind. I can no longer suck it in! 
Still suffering from heart burn and acid indigestion. Can't eat big meals. No cravings for any certain type of food. 
Getting anxious about meeting Emma and when it will happen and how. Steve is a bit nervous about me trying to go natural. I have always wanted to go natural but I am definitely not against drugs. I hear lots of different stories about why I should or shouldn't go natural. We will see how it plays out when the time comes. 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You look so cute. What fun pictures to have of you during your pregnancy. I think no drugs or drugs are both great ha ha ha! You will know what to do when it's time.