On March 31, 2012 my side of the family came together for family pictures! I can't even remember the last time we had a real family picture that included everyone. This family picture does actually include my father's mother and my mother's sister and daughter so I guess it's a mixed family picture. These are the people I consider my closest on my side of the family.
My brother Brett married Melanie a year ago and we had a small family picture done but Riley (his daughter) was ill and couldn't make it. So this is the first time with her in the pictures. In 2009 we were in Maui and set up a self portrait that had most of us in it. So now in 2012 here is my beautiful and wild family!
From left to right: Janna, Janet, Melanie, Brett Riley, Mom, Dad, Grandma, me and Steve. And not to forget Wilson the dog.
1 comment:
Ummmm helllloooo finally! I can't believe how long it took for me to see these great pics! YOU look so beautiful. I love all of them and the ones of just the 2 of you deserve a big spot on the wall of your new house! I also love the one with you and your Bro! FUN!
Post a Comment