Thursday, June 28, 2012

December 2011

Christmas 2011

In the morning we headed to Steve's Dad's house for breakfast, games and presents. Lots of food was cooking and smelt delicious. We hung out there and played with the kids and opened presents. 




Claire got a bridal dress as a present. She was very happy to dress up! 

In the afternoon we headed to my parents for drinks and good food to munch on. My family keeps the gift exchange quite small. Steve received a Jack Skellington zip up hoodie and I received Mickey Mouse shoes. Fun and unique gifts. 







Girls Lunch 2011

I really wanted to have all my girlfriends over to my house for a big lunch. It ended up being a pot luck of soups and salads which were super delicious! I am very happy with the way it turned out and with everyone that came. Thanks to Shirley who helped me set lots of it up!!! We also did an ornament exchange which I love. I absolutely love ornaments and every year search out unique beautiful ornaments. This year I gave and bought myself this Li Bien ornament (top right). 



Riley's 7th Birthday


My sweet niece Riley turned 7 on December 14th. My brother Brett held a birthday party for her at his place. Our family gathered to spoil her with gifts....she is the only grandchild and niece on our side. She was opening presents one right after another....too many to count. We had a slice of pink and purple ice cream cake that left our lips purple. I love that little girl so much!!! She is a wild child with a huge imagination. She loves to play play play! Her energy is exhausting! I love you Riley!











1 comment:

Shirley said...

Riley is so darling. We miss her. Let's get together with her when your brother has her this summer.