Now that we planted our garden a little over a month ago, I thought I would show the growth that our plants have had. It's amazing how fast they grow. We have multiple tomato plants producing fruit, now if they would only turn red so we can eat them. We have one bell pepper that is almost as big as the one's you buy in the store, but again it's a red bell pepper that has not turned color. Our cucumber and zucchini plants look like they will be producing lots of vegetables. We are very excited to have our own veggie garden. Soon we will be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor.





3 comments:
Woohoo! I get excited over ours too!
Your garden looks great! Love it!
Jessie, you have a great garden!!! It is so clean and has no weeds (I hate them with passion!). good job, I am impressed!
Post a Comment