Monday, March 15, 2010

Boyz II Men



      Now how many of you girls out there can say that you have been to a Boyz II Men concert??? Not many but I can. And for $10! Trinh, Becky and I went out to Wendover Nevada for the concert at the Peppermill Concert Hall on March 5th. For weeks before the concert, we were teased about going to the concert but we know most of you are jealous. Who wasn't a fan of Boyz II Men when we were kids!!! Well we made it to Wendover in 90 minutes with the help of my lead foot. Just enough time to check in to the hotel, drop the bags and head to the concert.

      We shared a cheap room at the Rainbow and enjoyed a little bit of gambling. When I say a little bit, I never moved off the Penny slots. I am so not into losing my money that that's all I could stand to lose. And I have no idea how people can just sit there and hit a button all day and night. I was so bored that I felt like I was falling asleep at the machine.
      In the morning, we went to the Rainbow Buffet for breakfast and that was super delicious. Stuffing ourselves with all sorts of goodness. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

I LOVE Boyz II Men!!! So so jealous!

Shirley said...

ABCBBD! Ha Ha Ha. Should have came should have came if I only knew how the rest of the month was going to go! We need to go and get some gambling in!

Britters and Parx said...

thanks so much for your sweet post! That was so nice. =) Hope all is well!