Steve turned 32 on November 22. We celebrated by just hanging out all day. I think for the first time he actually really enjoyed his birthday. Steve is not the type to celebrate birthdays or holidays. It really bums me out because I like to celebrate birthdays for sure. His birthday breakfast started off with pizza and coffee. And he ate the whole thing. Steve has been talking about wanting to learn how to play the guitar for a long time so I thought that would be the perfect gift.
I checked a couple of nice guitars out online but ended up buying one from Target that turns out to be a really good brand. Yay for Target!!! I also purchased a gift box that contained a DVD and book on how to play the guitar. He really liked those gifts alot.

He also got a Denver Broncos shirt and Christmas ornaments, new PJ bottoms, and the Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen DVD. The DVD is more for me than him because I'm obsessed with the Transformers.

We went to Costco later with Steph, Nich and Dan for a few items. I swear I can't make it out of Costco for under $200 when Steve comes with me. He bought himself a kite and a K'nex set for his birthday. What an expensive birthday! Steph and Nich paid for Steve's lunch at Noodles that day.
I made Steve key lime bars for dessert since he hates cake and normal pie. Too bad he decided he didn't like the powdered sugar on top. What a waste since I don't like lime. We went to dinner with his Mom and Steven at Outback. A busy day but a good day.
We put his K'Nex set together that night. It took forever and my thumbs hurt so bad pushing all the parts together but we did it. Our friend Brem came over later on and helped Steve tune the guitar up. Maybe someday Steve will be playing me beautiful songs on it.
Happy Birthday Steve!!! I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment