Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mineral Basin

Last Saturday, my brother invited Steve and I out for a day of 4-wheeling. We went up American Fork Canyon to Mineral Basin. It was beautiful and the clouds were out to mask the heat of the sun. It was a nice day. We sort of started a little late. The drive up the road past Tibble Reservoir was wild. Steve, my brother Brett, Cody and Bryson all drive very fast and wild on dirt roads. By the time we got up to where the boys actually got to do some rock crawling, my poor stomach was so nauseated. I decided to get out and walk. Plus I get very panicky when the truck is tilted. I walked quite a bit on the road since a lot of it makes you tilt. Bryson went over a certain part and almost tipped over. When we got to the top, the road turns into Snowbirds private property. All in all, it was a fun trip for the day. We got home at 5:45pm....just enough time for me to eat dinner and go to work for the night. No nap...:(






2 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

didn't like being private? =)

Shirley said...

Yeah you made it up American Fork Canyon. It's beautiful isn't. That is where we go fishing, camping and four wheeling the most..nice and close! Looked fun, I would probably get out of the truck to.!