So I have seen lots of episodes of Big Love in the past but since I don't have HBO I could never follow the seasons and plots. Steve and I decided to start watching the show from the very beginning so we started renting from Netflix. If anyone has ever rented from Netflix, you know you actually have to return the DVD before they send you a new one. And as exciting as Big Love is I wanted to watch the next disc NOW.
Well just so happens that today I went grocery shopping at Target and was just looking at the TV DVD's and saw that they had Big Love on sale for, get this, $18.99 each season. This is an incredible deal because every where else I ever looked were selling them for $55-60 a season. Of course I was so excited but the Target I was at didn't have both. I ended up going out to the Super Target off 10100 S and State St., which by the way, is freaking huge. I think that store is twice as large as the Fort Union store.
So for anyones curosity into the polygamy life this is the show to watch. It definitely peaks my curosity to watch the show. I am sure most people have some sort of interest in this different lifestyle.
3 comments:
O, I love Big Love! I watched it when I had HBO but now we don't :( I'l have to get it on DVD too!
Trip to target today...see what I can find :)
Such a great series. I watched the entire 1st season when it came out but it's been sporatic ever since, I'd love to sit down and watch it in it's entirty.
Post a Comment