Last night Brandon (Shirley's hubby) threw Shirley a graduation party. Shirley worked her butt off to get her Bachelors degree and even had to stop going to school for a little while since KD decided to come early. But she did it and it's awesome. I have no desire to go back to school at all....at least not right now. Maybe someday I might get the itching to go back.
Brandon had Kneaders bakery cater the event with delicious sandwiches and even yummier desserts...imagine fruit tarts, eclairs, and german chocolate brownies. Good drinks and friends with that combination make a better party. Lots of people from work showed up which made it fun since I have never hung out with some of them.
Angie's husband Trevor tried to teach all of us how to play Texas Hold Em....that didn't work so well. It required way too much thought process for all of us to use. We quickly switched to 21 which was much easier. Unfortunately for Trihn, her cards always added up to 22. Tim quickly took over the game and was winning.
Shirley mentioned that she had Dance Dance revolution and 80's Kareoke. Everyone was totally hyped up to play until it was discovered that the power cord to the Playstation was not in the bag. They tried a few different power cords but none of them were powerful enough for the Playstation.
It was a great party and lots of good friends. We missed you Brit, Amy and Mel!













4 comments:
That was such a fun party! Good job Brandon! Jessie, cute pictures!!!!
Sweet post and pics. I think I will just direct everyone to your blog to check it out. Thanks for coming. It would never be the same without you and Steve. Love ya!
Thanks for all the cute pics Jess! It was soooo good to see all those familiar faces! CONGRATULATIONS to Shirley, I admire her determination! Way to go!
Chantelle
I'm bummed that I missed this! Looked like so much fun! And p.s. you sure have some fun things to look forward to!! hope to see you soon! =)
Post a Comment