My lucky win happened to be tickets to see James Blunt at a private performance! I rarely listen to the radio but happened to be listening to 99.5 FM a couple weeks ago while I was cleaning my house. It announced it was giving away tickets to see James Blunt at Flemings Steakhouse. Steve and I both love James Blunt so I entered the contest once.
At work the other day, I was checking my email on my phone and there was an email from 99.5 FM stating I had won tickets. I have never really won anything so this was super exciting to me!
Tonight we headed to Flemings Steakhouse before the restaurant even opened for dinner. There were about 50 people there for James Blunt. They put us in this room off the main dining room for the concert. Appetizers and wine were served (for free!). I tried this meat taco thing that was pretty good (I found out later it was Duck taco, no wonder it was harder to bite through!). He played 3 songs and answered a couple questions from the audience. We had some wine to go along with the mood. Then we all got to get pictures with James Blunt. Yep, he shook our hands and chit-chatted with us! It was seriously awesome! We love that guy! Now the question is how do I get this photo of us!
2 comments:
Jess that is AWESOME!!!! i've never won anything or gotten anything for free. One lucky day... :/
Jessie, that is soooo cool!!! I am glad you had that chance to see him!! Now while you are lucky go to Vegas!
Post a Comment